For school students belonging to the CBSE board in India, the annual examinations are approaching shortly. So, it’s the right time to kickstart exam preparations for students aspiring to score higher or desired marks in the examinations. All through the year, students would have learned new concepts and theories related to their subjects of interest, and now it’s time for them to re-read, re-call and re-learn them smartly as well as efficiently before taking up the final exams.
When it comes to preparing for any exam, the first thing students would require is a proper study material or guide. Most often, students waste time in selecting and finally fail to choose the appropriate study material for their preparation. This results in a challenging and ineffectively preparation for the exam. To eliminate all these hassles, the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have provided textbooks for all levels of students and subjects present in the CBSE board. These textbooks come in handy subject-wise to learn the important concepts pertaining to all chapters of the syllabus. Students will acquire high conceptual clarity and other reasoning skills to tackle the intext and exercise questions by utilising these textbooks properly.
The second thing that students would need is the right study guide to help them answer and solve the exercise questions/problems present in the NCERT textbooks. The ncert com solutions are the best resource to suit the purpose. These solutions are available for classes 3 to 12 and are developed by eminent subject experts to provide complete, detailed and precise answers to exercise-wise and chapter-wise questions of the NCERT textbooks.
Benefits of using NCERT solutions for exam preparations:
- Students can access the solution to any exercise problem from any chapter quickly with ease.
- Uncleared doubts of the students can be instantly cleared by referring to these solutions.
- All the solutions are designed according to the latest CBSE guidelines and marking scheme to help students fetch the highest marks possible.
- Provides comprehensive knowledge for all the key concepts by using diagrams, charts and tables wherever required to inculcate visualised learning experience.
- A practical resource for revision purposes.
- Enhances confidence among students to solve any kind of question appearing in an exam irrespective of their difficulty.
- Are very useful for students preparing for various competitive exams like KVPY, NTSE, JEE Mains & Advanced, NEET, BITSAT, Olympiads and other government examinations.
Psychology is offered as an elective subject at the higher secondary stage of school education in CBSE. It focuses on studying experiences, behaviours and mental processes of human beings within a socio-cultural historical context. The Psychology Class 11 Notes for CBSE assists and guides students to comprehend the important topics covered in all the chapters. These notes are created by individual subject-matter experts having vast experience teaching the subject, making it an excellent alternative for adequate exam preparation. Further, these notes help students understand complex concepts or theories with the precise explanations given in simple language to retain newly gained knowledge. These notes are in accordance with the latest NCERT syllabus and CBSE curriculum.